The Library will do genealogical research at $10.00/ hour plus the cost of copies.
You may phone, write, or e-mail your request to email@example.com
We will send an invoice when our work is completed. Please DO NOT send money with your request.
If you visit the Library to do your own research, these resources are available:
- Cemetery listings for McKean County
- Necrologies from the Bradford Era, 1800’s- current
- The Bradford Era on microfilm, 1878-
- Bradford city directories , 1879-
- Yearbooks for Bradford High and Bradford Central Christian high schools
- Bates books listing Civil War volunteers
- Histories of Bradford
Check out these options for your research needs!